Guided tour of the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel, a fascinating itinerary to discover art and secrets of the Vatican, the smallest state in the world.
At the end of the tour visit St Peter's
Vatican Priority admission - small groups - no lines entry - Headsets to hear the guide clearly and personalised tour and commentary.
A unique experience! Entering the Vatican Museums, before the official opening-time with pre booked entrance, you will skip the long lines and have the chance to admire the awesome beauty of the place.
- Itinerary: · Vatican Museums · Raphael's rooms · Sistine Chapel · St. Peter’s · St. Peter's Square
- Available: Mon - Thur - Friday – Sat - closed on Sunday and Religious holiday
- Duration: 3/4 hours
- Departure time: from 15th March to 6th November h.7.45am - from 7th November to 14th March h.8.15am
- Meeting place: outside entrance of the Vatican Museums
- For reservation and Price details: go to our Catalog ( 50% reduction for kids from age 3 to 7, and 20% reduction from age 8 to 12 )
- Supplier: Argiletum Tour Operator Rome
- Available in the following languages: English, upon request other languages Russian - French - Spanish - Portuguese - German - Japanese – Chinese